2009年10月26日星期一

oioi

call me goigoi pls XD
dun eat the ggggggggG......
today the history really sozai==`
C bah.........
today mood bu leng...
dunno why..
i wan to die i wan to die...
绝望 is wad?
can tell me?
when i saw that i really 绝望..

tonight can earlier sleep le..
panda please leave me alone =]
i dun need eu..
dot dot also...
get lost from my face x]
i hate u ...

tomorrow can play dao sot..
happy dao li pu...
super duper vegetable excited...
i can't wait for 15hours anymore ><
shiit~
I WANT PLAY !!
I WANT YOU !!
I WANT
I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT....

8 voice★:

henrylieow 说...

i think 2moro i will nt happy^^

goigoi 说...

-__- happy pls

AcuraWay 说...

do your nickname means anything to you? If not, don't take its pronunciation too serious. As long as you can get used to it, so why don't let it go?
Suit yourself, kiddo.

ba0xiii 说...

walAO~
want who o ~~
haha
goi goi >.<
finally can relax liao lar~
hapi hapi lar ^^



cryGHost鬼)=)

goigoi 说...

acura: walao~
dun use so pro de english talk wif me >< i dunwan use dictionary when blogging.. XD

ghost: yaya goigoi^^ too free jor.. little sienx ><

小乌龟 说...

ply until sot liao lo?

AcuraWay 说...

what is "sot liao"??
or did you mean shoot liao? hehehehe...

小乌龟 说...

mean: sot 了。。

sory..I wil correct my english =)