2009年12月31日星期四

last .

last post of 2009 right -.-`

2010 is coming.
2012 is near again. LOL TT
201314 this day will come?
love u 1生1世 <3>

4/1/2010 TT
open school lar`
4S ai
DIU==`
i hate la..
WHOLE 3YI BOY only me
in 4S ai .
DIAO ==`
sorry cant control TT
i DAMN hate who put me into 4sAI geh

but----------
jionn said.
这是命运 也是一个训练 TT
train u how to LANSOK! ==`

fungTT
teach me lansok ~~~
i beh tahan TT

LIEOW YONG QING !
i tell u 1 more time kk.
I NO HATE U LA . ==`
im super duper vegetable sure i'm not hate u anymore larz.
PLS dun "自以为是" TT

chiann~~
dun0 u got see my blog anot ==`
i do jo sumthing u call me do la kk. ^^
i will always go 4sXIN kacao u and HWANHWAN~~!

TAIPO xiann..
i oso do jo u call me geh
UPDATE lo TT
dun forget me arr TT
ur grandson xD

31/12/2009
7PM-1AM
channel 317
LIVE TAIPEI 跨年晚会
wooots ^^

DENG.
last day of 2009 .
i sick jo TT
发烧37.8 >>> 37.2 @@
blur jo //

BB.



5 voice★:

Hwan 说...

who say just got u at 4sai....
like stll got some boy of 3 iaso at tat class lah....
don sad lah....
also can study de mah....
just not same class...
u sure u wan o kacau me meh....
later become i kacau u de woh...

ba0xiii 说...

i always c ur blog d lar~
so late only update 1 post~
haiyoyo~~

haha xD
good boy ya~
=D

不亏是我的`好侄子`
想想董卓怎样讲`好儿子`吧
=P



cryGHost)=)

goigoi 说...

hwanhwan~~~: TT got mehh``` LUCKY AI at next cls only ^^ kakas

chiann~~~: OMG~~my fans ar LOL xDD
fans wan bcome guai popo jo TT 女版董卓 kakax

henrylieow 说...

me 4sxin!!!^^

goigoi 说...

know LA. -.-
4Sai TT