2010年8月21日星期六

第100個post huh?

21/08/2010
outing with ahloo, milk , elaine , darren , man leong , jiajian .
cheong k
watch 戀愛通告<3
its nice ! :D

cheong k with u all won't let me pekcek xD
fan er hen hao wan d gan jue yo !
i like it pls !

happy = tired
after happy then tired .
my leg ushhhh ==
s2pid jiajian
don't tell me when i going the wrong way ,
told me after i walked down the stair.
zzz make me run up again
SOSOSO TIRED MAN.

xD wah , ahllooo 4 sms leh .
so worry huh =x=
sry , forgiv me pls .
noob phone always no battery.
u dian so less garry chow d song wor .

hahas , milk gib me d feel hen fierce xia . =x
maybe less leehom song ?

okays , time to rest - -
MAO~

7 voice★:

lol 说...

so noob walk the wrong way xD
if u dian gary song i muz sing ~
i juz dun wan zi high like u ~ hahax

hehes noob phone wif noob ppl ~
tat'y i can unlock wakakax ~

Jian Loke 说...

Wa~ No my fault lo...
I was gonna call you de~
But you already far away liao~
So dont walk so fast next time pls =]
I got call you~
But you didnt hear~
hehe~

lol 说...

真正的越叫越远~
hees ~
he reli walk sooooooooooo faz ~
leg 2 long liao ~

goigoi 说...

==. then u mean me is the dog la .
sad case ,.

lol 说...

= = i get bu dao eh
wad mean dog ? >.<

goigoi 说...

啊崩叫狗 ,越叫越走 .
got heard before mou ? ==

~~g3mi9~~ 说...

aiyo..actually i m nt so fierce de loh..juz face problem..aiya..i cannot choose my face de ma..>.<

u ask ahloo den u will noe how sot can i be..